Use case: Intelligent news tagging for competitive and marketing intelligence
A large Swiss industrial company needed to automate its market and competitive news collection and analysis process due to increasing number of subjects to monitor.
Develop an efficient and tailor-made solution to acquire, tag and visualize news as well as distribute to the relevant stakeholders.
- Natural Language Processing (Python)
A dashboard that automatically gathers and analyses data from 9’000 sources and tags news with:
- Geographies, companies and people concerned
- Client’s business lines concerned, with relevance score
- News type (regulatory, management change, financial statement, patents, etc.)
- Sentiment and urgency analysis
- Auto-translating news
The system is now up and running and used both as an advanced decision model for Market intelligence as well as a “self-service” for other departments such as R&D, Sales and management.